August 2017 Fat Quarter Exchange
In lieu of exchange blocks there will be a fat quarter exchange instead. A vote was taken at the May quilting bee to make this change. The theme for the fabric is anything that is floral related. Please bring two fat quarters for the exchange. One name will be drawn for all the FQ’s. If there is an abundance of FQ’s there will be two names drawn. We are open to any suggestions you may have regarding the exchange activities.
|Come enjoy a fun-filled day of quilting, door prizes, games, and potluck lunch.|
WSQ Quilting Bee
â€œMidwest Farmerâ€™s Daughterâ€
Saturday, August 10th
Country Homes Christian Church, 8415 N. Wall
(Corner of Wall & Country Homes Blvd.)
9:30 AM -3:00 PM
Come enjoy a fun-filled day of quilting, door prizes, games, and potluck lunch.
Everyone is welcome! You need not be a WSQ member to attend the Quilting Bees!
- Bring a project to work on. Space for sewing machines is available, but do bring a power cord for your machine.
- Call to arrange for a quilting frame to baste your quilt.
- Bring a dish to share for our potluck lunch as well as a plate & utensils. Coffee & tea are provided.
- Show and Share a finished or unfinished quilted item.
- We have door prizes including the â€œearly birdâ€ and â€œdie hardâ€ door prizes.
- NEW! We are beginning a mystery quilt for the block exchange. Make this monthâ€™s block for the exchange or to begin your own mystery row quilt.
- Questions about the Bee? Contact Donna at (509) 325-2496
Thank you to the many quilt shops who donate prizes for the WSQ Quilting Bees!
Be sure to thank them for their gift as you shop these stores:
The Buggy Barn, The Cozy Quilt, Bear Paw, Sew Uniquely You, Boyd Walker, Hattieâ€™s, A Heart Like Yours, A Quilt Cottage, The Topstitch, The Quilting Bee, Quilt Patch Lane, Shabby Fabrics, The Art Coop, Heartbeat Quilting and Sew EZ-Too
|Here is a permanent link to share! |