|May 2016 Block Exchange & Featherweight Care|
Click on the picture for instructions for the block.
Learn how to care for your Featherweight!
for more information and list of supplies.
|Come enjoy a fun-filled day of quilting, door prizes, games, and potluck lunch.|
WSQ Quilting Bee
â€œMidwest Farmerâ€™s Daughterâ€
Saturday, August 10th
Country Homes Christian Church, 8415 N. Wall
(Corner of Wall & Country Homes Blvd.)
9:30 AM -3:00 PM
Come enjoy a fun-filled day of quilting, door prizes, games, and potluck lunch.
Everyone is welcome! You need not be a WSQ member to attend the Quilting Bees!
- Bring a project to work on. Space for sewing machines is available, but do bring a power cord for your machine.
- Call to arrange for a quilting frame to baste your quilt.
- Bring a dish to share for our potluck lunch as well as a plate & utensils. Coffee & tea are provided.
- Show and Share a finished or unfinished quilted item.
- We have door prizes including the â€œearly birdâ€ and â€œdie hardâ€ door prizes.
- NEW! We are beginning a mystery quilt for the block exchange. Make this monthâ€™s block for the exchange or to begin your own mystery row quilt.
- Questions about the Bee? Contact Donna at (509) 325-2496
Thank you to the many quilt shops who donate prizes for the WSQ Quilting Bees!
Be sure to thank them for their gift as you shop these stores:
The Buggy Barn, The Cozy Quilt, Bear Paw, Sew Uniquely You, Boyd Walker, Hattieâ€™s, A Heart Like Yours, A Quilt Cottage, The Topstitch, The Quilting Bee, Quilt Patch Lane, Shabby Fabrics, The Art Coop, Heartbeat Quilting and Sew EZ-Too
|Here is a permanent link to share! |